In the village of Saint Laurent de Neste you may :
- have a bath in the natural swimming pool from June to september
- practise tennis on the 2 local courts (10 euros per hour)
- join the local animations such as : cinema, concerts, village dinners...
Ideas of walks and cycling tours
Hiking in the central Pyrenees :
- Lac d'Oo : 2h30
- Aubert and Omar lakes in the natural Néouvielle reserve : 4h
- Baroude lake : 6h (marmottes and even isards will be there)
- Col d'Aspin path : from 1h to 3h
- Hospice de France - port de Bénasque : 6h (vultures, and even eagle if you are lucky can be seen)
Hiking in the surroudings :
- anglo-canadian cemetery in Nistos (where a royal air force plane crashed during world war two) : 2h
- Barousse villages : 3h
- Bramevaque castle path : 1h30
Hike with a guide or with donkeys : www.randoneo.fr
Cycling in the Tour de France cols around La Souleillane :
- Col d'Aspin
- Col du Tourmalet
- Col de Peyresourde
- Col de Balès
- Col des Ares
- Col de Mente
If you have children, choose the greenway between Saint Bertrand de Comminges and Fronsas along the Garonne to cycle safe.
- Golf in Lannemezan (8 km) 18 holes with a view on the Pyrenees : http://pagesperso-orange.fr/golflannemezan/
and in Montréjeau (8 km) 9 holes along the Garonne river.
- River activities such as kayak, rafting on the rive of Neste d'Aure or the Garonne
- Parapent in the Louron valley.
- Treetop adventure park :www.pyrenees-ho.com